PURPOSE OF THE YOUTH MINISTRY
To direct teenagers in discovering and following God’s will by helping them develop principles through a devotion to their Savior, Jesus Christ.
I TIMOTHY 4:12
Let no man despise thy youth but be thou an example to the believers, in word, conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
GOALS OF THE YOUTH MINISTRY
- To guide teenagers to genuine love their God through a personal relationship.
- To support the family and the authority of God given parents.
- To reach other teenagers with God’s saving gospel message.
- To cultivate a God honoring atmosphere of acceptance where teenagers can connect.
- To develop a program that purposefully challenges teenagers to grow in faith.
- Ice Skating
- Bowling Activities
- Fellowship Dinners
- Youth Conference
- Theme Park Outings
- Sporting Events
- Beach Outings
- Summer Camp
- Winter Retreat
- Ski/Snowboarding Trips
Albert Young Lee